Popular Posts

Brenthaven ProStyle Sleeve I for 13" Macbook, Blue Depths




Features

  • Fits 13" Macbooks
  • Easy access phone pocket
  • Genuine leather touch-points
  • PVC-free materials
  • Durable and cleanable Micro-Ballistic Nylon shell

The Price Was:
Please check the actual price here, it could change

Product DetailsTechnical InformationCustomer Reviews

Product Description
2146 Color: Blue Depths Features: -Soft leather touch-points.-High density foam protection system.-White and soft faux-fur interior liner.-External shell is water-resistant coating.-EZ-grip handle system.-External fur-lined pocket for iPhone.-Fits 13'' macbook. Color/Finish: -Genuine leather touch-points and accents.. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 9.75'' H x 14.5'' W x 0.75 - 1.5'' D.


Amazon.com: Brenthaven 2152 ProStyle Plus 13-inch Sleeve for ... Brenthaven 2155 ProStyle Plus I Sleeve with ... I just received my mid-2011 model 13" MacBook Air and needed a new case. I tend ... black and dark blue, though I only ... Brenthaven Macbook Sleeve - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag ... 56 results like Brenthaven Prostyle Sleeve I For Macbook 13 Inch Brown High Density Foam ... Brenthaven Prene I 13 Ecco-Prene I 13" MacBook Sleeve Color: Blue Depths. Brenthaven Ecco-Prene I Elderberry 13-Inch Sleeve for MacBook (5118) Brenthaven 2176 ProStyle Sleeve I for 13-Inch MacBook Air / MacBook ... Brenthaven 5124 Ecco-prene Sleeve I for 13-Inch MacBook Air / MacBook Pro . Ultrabook - Blue Depths. brenthaven eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles ... Brenthaven ProStyle 13-Inch Sleeve I Elderberry for ... Brenthaven Prostyle II 15" Laptop Sleeve Color: Blue ... Brenthaven ProStyle Sleeve for 11" MacBook ... Kona Project 2 Backpack- Blue Brenthaven.com MacBook 11" MacBook Air 13" MacBook Air 13" MacBook Pro 15" MacBook Pro 15" MacBook Pro w ... Blue Depths. FITS: 13.3", 14", 15 ... Leather ProStyle Sleeve I. ProStyle ... Brenthaven Laptop Bag: Price Finder - Calibex Brenthaven Prostyle Sleeve I (Black/Copper) ... Brenthaven 51-Prene I 13 Ecco-Prene I 13" MacBook Sleeve Color: Blue Depths See more products like this 2155 - Brenthaven Charcoal ProStyle Plus Sleeve I at Abt Brenthaven Charcoal ProStyle Plus Sleeve I, ... Fits MacBook 13". Features: Converts from a sleeve to a shoulder case w/strap ; ... 13.75" Depth: 1" Apple Mac Book - By Brenthaven - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy ... ... Brenthaven 2176 ProStyle Sleeve I for 13-Inch MacBook Air/MacBook Pro / Ultrabook ... Brenthaven Prene I 13 Ecco-Prene I 13" MacBook Sleeve Color: Blue Depths. Find my case Brenthaven.com - MacBook Cases w/ Maximum ... 100% lifetime guarantee on all Brenthaven MacBook cases, ... Leather ProStyle Sleeve I. Fits MacBook Air/MacBook Pro 13" ... Fits Macbook Pro 13" Image: $49.95. Brenthaven Eclipse Sleeve I for MacBook 13.3 and MacBook Air ... Style meets protection with Brenthavens Eclipse Sleeve I. ... Eclipse Sleeve I for MacBook 13.3 and MacBook Air Steel Blue - 2169101. ... x 14" Width x 2" Depth:




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Brenthaven ProStyle Sleeve I for 13" Macbook, Blue Depths"

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Our Partners

© 2010 LAPTOP BAG All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info